Recognized for its leading edge technology and best practices, Roper Hospital builds on a long legacy of excellence. Founded in 1829 as the first community hospital in the Carolinas, Roper Hospital today is one of the most trusted names in the Lowcountry. As the proud recipient of national awards for quality patient care, Roper enjoys an outstanding reputation for excellent outcomes and personal attention.
Roper Hospital offers:
- 24-Hour Emergency Room (first accredited ER in the region) staffed by board certified ER doctors
Roof-tophelipad, with direct connection to hospital
- 382 beds, including comprehensive ICU
- Heart & Vascular Center, with state of the art Valve Center and Vascular Lab
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Breast Care Center
- Cancer Care
- Roper Rehabilitation Hospital
- Valet parking
Schedule a Lab Appointment
You can now schedule a lab for a glucose test online.
Lab Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Learn more about the comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services offered at Roper Hospital.
Roper Hospital | 316 Calhoun St., Charleston, SC 29401 | (843) 724-2000