We’re receiving a large number of calls right now and apologise for the time it’s taking to respond to you.
This website and our Online Member Services will be unavailable due to routine scheduled maintenance on Saturday 28 March from 6:00pm – 8:00pm AEDT. We apologise for any inconvenience.
I am an ADF memberFor current ADF members (including reservists) and their…
I am connected to Defence For those connected to Defence through…
Why choose us?
More ways we look after your health
You can join Defence Health if you recognise yourself in one of the groups below.
- Partners and kids of permanent ADF members (permanent SERCAT 6-7)- if you’re a member of the permanent ADF you don’t need to cover yourself but you can cover your partner and/or child(ren)
- Reservists (SERCAT 3-5 serving 20 or more training days in a financial year), their partners and kids
Getting a quote is quick and easy
If you don’t fit within this group you may be eligible through your past service, family or work.
You can join Defence Health if you recognise yourself in one or more of the groups below.
- All those who have previously served in the ADF (full-time or part-time) and their partners and children
- Anyone who works or has worked in the Department of Defence and other Defence-related departments
- Anyone who works or has worked for a Defence supplier – a company or agency contracted to the Department of Defence, where you are or were involved in the supply of goods and services to Defence
- You are the mum or dad, son or daughter, sister or brother, grandchild or ex-spouse/partner of a serving or ex-serving member of the ADF or of an ADF supporter (described above)
Getting a quote is quick and easy –
Partners and dependent kids of ADF members (permanent SERCAT 6-7, and reservist SERCAT 3-5) can all join Defence Health. We have specially designed cover options more relevant to your needs.