Get information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Temporary Visitor Restrictions
Due to coronavirus cases in surrounding communities, Marshfield Clinic Health System locations are implementing temporary visitor restrictions.
Visitor restriction guidelines:
- All visitors should be free of illness or symptoms, and at least 18 years old
- Limit one visitor per adult patient.
- Families and caregivers of pediatric patients should establish two healthy adults who are able to provide support during a continuous 24-hour period.
- Two visitors per patient are allowed in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU); parents or support persons only.
- Patients who are at the end of life may have multiple visitors. These patients and families will be supported on a case-by-case basis with the goal of creating an emotional support network, while keeping patients and visitors safe.
Thank you for your cooperation. The Health System understands and respects the importance of the relationships patients have with