The strongest point of this application is undeniably the comprehensiveness and the accuracy of the collected data. I was truly impressed to notice the plenitude of gathered parameters. This shows that Advanced USB Port Monitor patch is created especially for professionals in need to perform sophisticated USB traffic analyses and debugging tasks. Even though this application is created especially for professionals, its interface is quite simple and self-explanatory.
Advanced USB Port Monitor activated
Advanced USB Port Monitor Full Version license code is a software tool that analyzes the USB Bus, USB Device and protocol. With this app you can debug and test USB devices and software. The interface of the program is easy to use and it enables you to work simultaneously with more than one window, which will increase your overall efficiency. For example, in one screen you can watch the data flow and in another, you are able to look at detailed information about a certain USB device.
Debug and test USB devices and apps
In the upper side of the main screen there is a Menu Bar, which provides quick access to all the main functions of the program, while on the right side you are able to see all the connected devices. If you want to, you can also open performance or waiting monitor windows.
Comprehensive USB-debugging tool for experienced users
Last but not least, another feature that you are definitely going to like, pertains to exporting reports or data for post processing in format files such as PDF, XML, or DOC, DOCX, etc. All in all, Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.7.2 Build 307 patch is a useful tool that can help you with everything USB-wise. It worked smoothly on the newest Windows version in our tests. But although the program has an intuitive interface, it is not going to be very easy to use for people that are not familiar with IT.
- Lacks icons for tools, editing
- There’s only one filter configuration preset provided by default
- It can analyze and debug different types of USB devices (low speed, high speed and full speed)
- Works with all USB devices
- Packets are viewable during decoding
- The collected data is very comprehensive
- I install it and couldnt even check does it work because after restart NON OF MY USB IS WORKING. DEVICE MANAGER IS FULL OF EXCLAMATIONS for USB. So I uninstall it but again non of my usb devices is not working. then I found out that the driver that this program install is ausbmon.sys (search for it, but after uninstallation its not on my system anymore), so I go to registry and search for AUSBMON and delete all UPPERFILTER, I think there is only TWO of them, restart and now its working. aaaaaaaaa
- Very effective USB neutraliser.
- READ CONS
- Most info you can get from Windows Properties, so not much additional function for monitoring. Installing lets you pick to install filters, but has no explanation for it.
- It crashes regularly, it lags the actual usb event by a long period so that the application must be run for as long as an hour after the actual event to capture the target event. We were searching for a bus error that was hard to catch, it took us all day to get the software to capture a single error event due to the deficiencies of the software. The export to xml works but is useless and generates massive files that lock up all viewers we tried. You cannot turn off the screen display to speed up capture and log direct to file. You cannot view the time stamp of the usb bus transaction when in ‘short view’ mode. It creates a log file called ‘program’ without an extension and stores it in the root directory, this occurs regardless of where you specify the log file to be saved – windows doesn’t like this and complains each time you reboot (a common event when you use this program). You cannot copy text from the screen (^C), you cannot edit or capture text when you view the detail report from a bus event.
- 10 second capture on the trial version = uselessUninstalling this left me with corrupted right-click menus, corrupted zip file association and the extensionless “Program” file issue mentioned in another review.Avoid this app. Unless you want to waste an evening troubleshooting your system like I just did, walk away now and find another tool for USB monitoring.
Besides its neat interface and the abundance of collected data, I also like that it allows exporting the gathered information to a large variety of file formats, including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, plain text files, PDF documents or even HTML files. All the provided information can also be easily printed, directly from the program’s interface. In my opinion, Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.7.2 Build 307 Full Version Free Download is a complete utility that will help those in need of analyzing the traffic of USB devices by providing them with a lot of useful information. The simplicity of the interface is a big plus in my book too.
- USB port
- CPU: Recommended 1 GHz or faster
- 256 MB of RAM
- at least 100 MB of extra disk space
- Administrator privileges
- Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP, Windows 2K
- Homepage: esd.element5.com
- Author AGG Software
- Last version 2.7.2 Build 307
What’s new in last version:
We've fixed a rare problem with decoding of a URB content buffer.
We've improved USB device detection. The old version may freeze with some bad vendor drivers.
Some bug fixes in the Performance Monitor window.
Fixed some bugs related with USB3 support.
The Chinese translation has been added
Added the French translation.
Added the Spanish translation.
Some performance improvements for large number of small URB data packets.
The "Replay" button in the performance monitor window did not work in the previous version
Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.7.1 Build 629 For Windows 10 Download, Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.7.0 Build 629 serial code, Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.6.11 Build 916 full download, Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.6.10 Build 513 serial code, Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.6.9 Build 221 Full Version key, Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.6.7 Build 815 registeration keys, Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.6.6 Build 628 Full Version pre-Activated, Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.6.5 Build 408 serial keys, Advanced USB Port Monitor 2.6.4 Build 320 full