AVS Firewall 2.1 Activator Free Download enables users to protect their computer against various unauthorized access attempts such as hacker attacks or severe malware threats. As mentioned above, users can adjust the app's security level to their needs in order to be more or less restrictive with their computers or connections, protecting it from malware effectively. Rules can be defined individually for each application and users can specify precisely which connection should be used and when.
AVS Firewall Full Version Registered
This efficient application will give you access to a wide variety of useful tools that will help you secure your registry from being altered by malicious utilities, block online advertising, offer you detailed reports with the Internet activity, etc.; you can also choose to be notified whenever an application is trying to connect to the Internet from your computer and decide whether to proceed the action or not.
AVS Firewall 2.1 codes is a powerful application that helps you protect your registry files from being modified by malicious programs, block pop-ups, monitor the available Internet connections and many other; this feature-rich program will also send you notifications to your desktop with the Internet activity. In order to run the installation process smoothly, it is recommended that you disable all firewall and anti-virus applications, and once the installation is complete, make sure you restart your computer so that program will work at its full potential.
- User-friendly interface
- Gives access to detailed reports regarding the Internet activity
- Available in many languages
- Comes with a wide variety of useful tools
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1500 MHz or higher
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
- Internet connection to activate
- Sound card
- 512MB RAM
- Homepage: www.avs4you.com
- Author Online Media Technologies Ltd
- Last version 184.108.40.206
What’s new in last version:
Improved user-friendly interface
AVS Firewall 220.127.116.11 patch