An alternative to Google Translate?
Babylon 0.1.4 pin can translate to and from 26 languages and, what’s more, it provides quite a lot of additional data from language dictionaries, encyclopedias and Wikipedia. The program is dynamic and efficient, using the minimum amount of resources. Babylon 0.1.4 Full Version key can be called forward by selecting text by means of a keyboard and mouse combination, or by pasting the text directly in its window. The program won’t have any problems with long texts, because it has been implemented with tools that will allow it to translate full documents. Likewise, it can translate any website to the language that we choose.
Babylon Full Version serial code
Simply click on any word you’d like to have translated and Babylon full setup will automatically identify the relevant paragraph and translate it. Babylon 0.1.4 license Key includes English grammar and spelling correction tools as well as currency, times and measures conversion tools. Simply click any text on your screen and the results will appear in a compact window and will provide suitable translation and relevant information or measures without interrupting your work.
Easily translate phrases from English Dictionaries and text translations Babylon 0.1.4 Registration Code is a program that comes as an alternative to using your default browser to search word translations. With its help, you can find detailed word definitions and term pronunciation, translate text content from one of your Windows applications, and even import and transcribe entire DOC, PDF, PPT or XLS documents.
- Lets you import and translate text documents
- Lets you translate text between multiple languages
- You need to pay extra to unlock certain features
- Provides you with detailed word definitions
- Occasionally fails to provide you with the correct text translation
- Features full-text translations
- Maxthon 1.x – 2.0
- Author Babylon Software Ltd.
- Last version 0.1.4
Why won’t the Babylon delete?
Even if you activate the uninstall procedure, Babylon will refuse to uninstall. In this case, you need to use an un-installation utility. AdwCleaner is the best example. It will uninstall and delete all the bad files that refuse to uninstall.
I’m able to translate only English to Farsi with Babylon. How can I translate from Farsi (Persian) to English?
In the program interface click the + symbol in order to add the desired languages. Check the English and the Farsi boxes and write in the upper box with Farsi characters the word you want to translate. Click on the English flag and you will be able to see the translated word.
I want to remove the entire Babylon product from my system. How can I do that?
Upon installing a Babylon product you will notice that there are additional products installed among browsers which in this case are add-ons for Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. By many antivirus solutions, Babylon is considered to be a spyware application which is recommended to be avoided at all costs. As it’s simple software you can uninstall it using its uninstaller found Start menu > All programs > Babylon. You should follow the instructions provided by the installer then you manually remove the add-ons from the browsers:
- Chrome – Wrench > Tools > Extensions and remove everything related to Babylon
- Firefox – Tools > Addons and click remove next to each Babylon product
- Internet Explorer – Tools > Manage Addons > Disable (please notice that this method is used for disabling, the uninstallation is used from Add & Remove Programs found in the Control Panel)
When I try to uninstall trademanager from my pc I get a message that the program is running so it cannot be removed!
You probably have some registry conflicts or some registry keys were not cleaned up and removed when you uninstalled the software or tried to write over it. The PC thinks its still there or there is a conflict with old registry keys so it can’t install. This happens with some software. ( if you are using a MAC disregard ) The following is for PC users only:
First — if you have not done so already, try using the Add / Remove programs utility in your Windows Control Panel. You can find step by step screenshots and instructions on how to do this at this reference site: http://uninstallmysoftware.com
If that doesn’t work, or if the software does not show up at all in your control panel, then follow these steps:
- Step 1 – Select and download any good software uninstaller application that has a free demo or trial version and try that first. Most of the time the free versions are enough to fix the problem – (there are some good ones listed at the link above).
- Step 2 – Install and run the free software uninstaller you selected and follow its instructions carefully – you should see a screen with a listing of all the programs installed on your PC; often more programs than those normally listed in your Add / Remove control panel. Most uninstallers will find software that does not show up in your Add/Remove control panel.
- Step 3 – Find the software you want to uninstall, then select and click “uninstall”. All good uninstaller software will do the rest automatically. This next part is very important:
- Step 4 – Sometimes you also have to clean up your computer’s PC registry and remove leftover software keys and orphan files from the uninstalled software after running the uninstaller. Some of the more advanced “pro” version uninstaller programs have this feature already built into it and will do the registry cleanup and a backup automatically but some don’t. If yours doesn’t, then just use RegCure it usually works just as good — you can find a free link to it on the reference site above. If your uninstaller software does have a registry cleaner built into it – be sure to use it !
How to limit load of Babylon plug-ins to Adobe Reader v9.4?
Unfortunately, you cannot limit the use of Babylon plug-ins, but there is a way to get rid of the ones you need. Simply access the following path:
C:Program FilesAdobe Reader XX.XReaderplug_insBabylonwhere XX.X is your version of Adobe Reader and then delete the files you don’t need.
After Adobe Reader starts, go to its preferences and Enable protected mode at startup. This will also increase the functionality of Babylon and Adobe Reader.