- Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
- User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
- User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
- Monitor all network interfaces/adapters
- Monitor and display all traffic on the network
- Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Traffic control, access control and speed limits
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
- Shows statistics of other computers running BW Meter
- Alerts and notifications
- Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
- Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Statistics can be exported/imported
- Ping support for monitoring web servers, internet connections, etc.
- Easy installation and configuration with default options
- Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Absolute flexibility
- Many options for full customization
- Now with Windows 10 support!
BWMeter Activator Free Download
The application thus has tons of features, so it could be a bit difficult to get along with it if you're not an experienced user. Well, yes and no, because the interface has been designed to make the whole job a lot easier, so features are nicely organized in the main window. BWMeter 9.0.0 full allows you to set up filters for either the local network or the Internet, configure speed limits and stop traffic or enable download and upload restrictions. What we liked the most however where the graphs generated by the app that can be updated at an user-defined interval and can be fully customized with a different position and size, various display units and fractional digits, but also with a new visual style.
Download BWMeter 9.0.0 Full Crack – An intuitive bandwidth meter that you can rely on to monitor and control your network and Internet traffic, as well as restrict download and upload speed BWMeter 9.0.0 codes helps you monitor and control your network. It is a bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic controlle that displays and manages all the traffic on your computer or on your network. It can analyze the data packets and tell you where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use. BWMeter full version with keygen download free creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as download and upload from the internet.
- Provides you with accurate statistics
- Comes with a comprehensive guide
- Unappealing interface
- Helps you monitor various network-related data
- Brings you a built-in stopwatch tool
- I downloaded, unzipped and started to install the program. At first it warned about finding an older version of BWmeter and that it needs to be completely removed. It also required me to uninstall all the info and statistics too and I foolishly did so without exporting the data to some other folders at least. After all these I began installing the 4.1.1 once more. It wasn’t progressed halfway yet that the Windows XP warning message about the non certified program or the program has not passed the Windows logo (or sth like that as I hadn’t seen that warning message for ages) appeared. Although it felt absolutely strange, I clicked the continue anyway but the warning reappeared! Anyway, I kept continuing and it kept popping up till guess what, my PPPoE connection disconnected. I clicked on it to reconnect and boom! “Error 769: The specific destination is not reachable” was the only thing I was receiving! The BWMeter 4.1.1 installation window has also disappeared without being installed at all! I couldn’t breath and was feeling like crying. I decided to restart the Windows as there was nothing to uninstall and wait for a miracle to happen and that very miracle was the XP “last known good configuration” option. Oh my dear God,I chose it and everything got back to normal. I searched through my backup discs and happily found the good old BWMeter 2.4.2. It installed like a charm and is running now.
- Couldn’t see the meter with browser open – had to go back to desktop screen to read it … Double-clicking on the system-tray icon would bring up the BWMeter control panel which was ok though i really would prefer the BarGraphMeter to pop-up instead..
- Do all i need and has simple ui.
- GUI is not as intuitive as Netmeter.
- I am a proud user of BWMeter 2.4.2 (a 5 star product). It’s a great companion as it shows and controls both the traffic and the bandwidth used and keeps track of how much you have downloaded/uploaded (as hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics) since the program was installed and used. After two years of nonstop using of BWmeter 2.4.2, today it crashed and hanged. As I couldn’t find its original pack to reinstall, decided to give its latest version (4.1.1) a try instead (please read below)
- the skin should be worked upon to make it look more attractive.
- I liked the idea of offering 2 Upload-Download meters – One for LAN and the other for the internet. All the statistics one could want was excellent !!
BWMeter 9.0.0 keygen is a powerful bandwidth meter, which encompasses a monitor, traffic controller and a firewall to display, measure and control all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. BWMeter 9.0.0 key has an edge on other apps which provide a similar service, in that is is able to analyze data packets; where they come from, where they go, and which port and protocol they use. The advantage of this, is that you will be able to distinguish between local and internet traffic. You can also use BWMeter free as a traffic controller, by configuring a speed limit for different kinds of connections. Key Features include: Overall, BWMeter Activator Free Download is a useful app that is great for providing you with an overview of how much bandwidth is being used over your network. With it, you can create stats for all the computers on your network, and you can measure and display the LAN traffic along with upload/download traffic from the Internet as well. It is lightweight, easy to install, setup and configure.
- 10 MB of free harddisk space
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish
- Homepage: www.desksoft.com
- Author DeskSoft
- Last version 9.0.0
What’s new in last version:
Fix: improved input of IP addresses and masks with *
Fix: issue with saving options when system shuts down
Fix: main dialog now shown when BWMeter ist started again (and already running in the background)
Fix: main dialog minimized after "restart after sleep"
Fix: issue when programs change the display resolution
Fix: rare issue with internal uncompression routine
Fix: statistics not updated correctly if program is restarted within same hour
New: improved setup and uninstall programs
New: updated end user license agreement in setup
BWMeter 8.4.7 pre-Activated, BWMeter 8.4.6 full version with keygen download, BWMeter 8.4.5 key, BWMeter 8.4.4 with keygen, BWMeter 8.4.3 patch, BWMeter 8.4.2 full version, BWMeter 8.4.1 Full Version Activation Key, BWMeter 8.4.0 pin, BWMeter 8.3.0 full, BWMeter 8.2.0 free download, BWMeter 8.1.2 Activation Code, BWMeter 8.1.1 full version with keygen download, BWMeter 8.1.0 Full Version pre-Activated, BWMeter 8.0.2 free download, BWMeter 8.0.1 keygen, BWMeter 8.0.0 with serial keys, BWMeter 7.7.2 activated, BWMeter 7.7.1 Full Version Free Crack, BWMeter 7.7.0 Full Version keygen, BWMeter 7.6.0 Full Version serial code