Change Folder Icons Full Version Free Crack is a tool for Windows that allows you to easily find thousands of bright icons on your computer that you can use as folder icons. Program features are change the icon of a folder simply and quickly by pressing the right mouse button on it and selecting “Change Folder Icon”, search for icons on your computer files, starting with the selected folder (Drag and Drop and advanced search options are supported), and extract icons from any type of file (.exe, .dll, .lib, and .icl).
Change Folder Icons Free Crack
For some computer users, Windows’ mundane yellow folder icon is just too boring to let stand. This program helps search the computer for other icons, and can replace those individual folder images with something more interesting. Unlike more powerful graphics tools, this isn’t designed to edit or create icons from scratch, but it does have the ability to extract icon images from executable program files, where they are often hidden.
A simple tool that allows you to easily replace the standard icon of a folder with any other icon that you have on your computer Allows you to find thousands of bright icons on your computer for your folders Change Folder Icons 8.7 license code is a simple utility that enables you change all your standard folder icons by original ones already present in your computer. The application makes a complete scan of your PC searching for icons, which can be paused or stopped at any time, and shows the results on its main window.
- Easy to use. Simple user interface. Quite cheap
- It does not allow to change the display mode
- Nothing, missing the most important part.
- I thought I would like the ability to change folder icons, but it didn’t work to do that.
- It changes icons.
- Would like to be able to suppress duplicate icons it finds
- My 19 MB icon collection was to much for it to handle. I was unable to scroll through my collection to select the icon I wanted to use. I have a decent amount of video memory and it seemed to want to use every last bit of it.
- The interface is way too busy, the steps required to execute a simple action are ridiculously convoluted, and in the end it does something else. You have to watch it like a hawk. I downloaded this product because I couldn’t find any other way to access the “absolutely free” icons and libraries in the NeSoft Free Icons Gallery. (Don’t go there.) It will find icons like it?s supposed to, but when you go to save them, the program will insist on using the icon you want to save to replace the icon of the folder you want to save it to. I eventually got it right, but by then I’d used up most of my 10 free executions, and I’m not even sure what I’d done differently. I’ve used GetIcons to suss out icons already on my computer, and @icon sushi to convert other formats. I recently played with Greenfish Icon Editor for maybe 7 minutes, and I found it far superior to Change Folder Icons. Like the man says, look elsewhere.
You can also set search parameters such as color or size, to get only the icons you are really interested in. A great disadvantage of the program is that it only displays the icons as 32×32 pixel thumbnails and it's not really comfortable if you have a long list. The program features a straightforward and user-friendly interface, which allows you to change a folder icon by simply pressing the right mouse button on it and selecting pop-up menu item "Change Folder Icon". Other useful features include the ability to save icons to icon files (.
- Homepage: www.regnow.com
- Author NeSoft Inc.
- Last version 8.7
How to change the icons of the folders?
You can install IconPackager to change the look of your icons and folders. The application allows you to modify the aspect of your entire icon and folder collection.
I bought the Change Folder Icon software in September of 2013. My PC was lost from a fire, and everything was lost including backup. I still have the receipt. I was wondering if it would be possible to get the download again. The order number on my receipt is 3B5ZMPY-BYD77.
Yes, this will be possible only if the the official website is available any more or if the application is hosted on one of the websites listed through Google Search. However, to identify the correct version of the software, I recommend using the Search function from the Software Informer page: http://software.informer.com/search/
Input the “change folder icon” and then use the available results to identify your software. If you find it, click the big green download button to download it.