Store multiple entries in the clipboard, paste the ones of interest, manage history items, and more for an enhanced overall desktop experience ClipX preactivated is a tiny clipboard history manager. It is sweet, it is free, use it. This simple clipboard program captures files copied to the Windows Clipboard but doesn’t offer an extensive feature set compared to others in the category. ClipX keygen offers a simple right-click menu for accessing copied items and configuring the program, while a left-click displays recently copied items.
Quietly sits in the tray area
While it places an icon in the Windows System Tray, ClipX Full Version Registration key needs just a single click to show the last clipboards, depending on the user defined settings. It's enough to click any of the entries to automatically copy it to clipboard, but the application offers much more than that. First of all, you need to step into the configuration screen to define the number of clipboards you wish ClipX 184.108.40.206 preactivated to remember. Once you're done there, you can also use the “Search” utility available via the same System Tray icon, which basically lets you search the saved clipboards for a previous entry.
ClipX 1.0 Full Version Activator is a tiny clipboard history manager, it can be recalled via a hotkey and supports both bitmap and text clipboards. ClipX 1.0 Full Version Registration Code is very unobstrusive and will change the way you think about clipboard operations. One of the most important features in Windows is the clipboard. It can only hold one item by default, but this can easily be bypassed with the help of third-party enhancements. ClipX For Pc Free Download is a lightweight, yet advanced clipboard history manager that shows you the content you copied to clipboard and provides several tools to manage it.
- Running under Windows 7, I find that ClipX often needs to be restarted. When I call up the clipboard display, sometimes it won’t close, or leaves an empty white rectangle that remains until I reboot.
- There’s a section for plugins but no indication of what they are, what they do, or where to get them.
- does not allow copying anything other than files, text, or bitmaps unless it is the last item copied.
- None. It works perfect.
- I tested a dozen or so clipboard tools, and decided on CipX. It’s simple and basic. No big bells and whistles, but it works cleanly. I do a lot of copying and pasting from one file to another, and this really saves me a lot of time and keystrokes.
- I was looking for a program that could keep a list of common phrases I was using in Craiglist searches. This little program sits in the tool bar, simply click on the icon then select the phrase you want from the little screen that pops up and it updates the current phrase on the Clipboard. It’s also very easy to remove unwanted phrases from the Clipboard memory right from the toolbar icon. A+++
To sum it up
All things considered, ClipX with crack is a freebie that deserves a chance, working just fine on all Windows versions and remaining very light with hardware resources all the time. It doesn't slow down the system, but instead it provides users some very handy clipboard managing utilities. ClipX license code is a tiny clipboard history manager. It is sweet, it is free, use it. You can use the system tray icon to restore your old clipboards and use a hotkey to paste them directly inside your favorite editor. Plugins are available to add functionality such as saving images and marking items as permanent. ClipX 1.0 setup is a practical tool that allows to copy various elements to the clipboard. Download ClipX full download free and expand the features offered by the clipboard Download ClipX 1.0 Registration Code – Store multiple entries in the clipboard, paste the ones of interest, manage history items, and more for an enhanced overall desktop experience
- Homepage: bluemars.org
- Author Francis Gastellu
- Last version 220.127.116.11
What’s new in last version:
Fixed crash when used in Firefox 1.5 (if you use the Stickies plugin, you need to update to Stickies 1.7 to fix crashes in Firefox when pasting a sticky)
Moved clipx.ini to ClipX's directory
Added ini optimization
ClipX 18.104.22.168 full version