Password protection: This program gives you the option of entering a password to protect your files. In many cases, you may feel there is no need to take a precaution like this, but it’s always a nice option to have. Tabbed interface: You can have multiple mind maps open at once when you’re using this program. Moving between them is quite easy as well, because each page is represented by a labeled tab running across the bottom of the interface. Searchable node lists: Mind maps can get pretty large and unwieldy at times, which can make it hard to find exactly the information you’re looking for. That’s why the search feature in this program is so nice. It presents all of the nodes of your current map in a searchable list, and there are even filters you can enable to make finding what you want even easier.
Freeplane reg keys
Customize most aspects of your mind maps and export your projects to a wide array of formats
Aside from building and editing nodes (with HTML support), you can change the map background color, apply a style (e.g. floating node, topic, root), add hyperlinks and images, password-protect the mind map, as well as export it to HTML, JPEG, XML, XLS, TXT or other formats. In addition, you can view map statistics, save all open maps to file, use a search and replace function, minimize nodes, change the edge color, manage time, tasks and addons, as well as edit and run scripts. A wide range of configuration options are available through the Preferences screen. For instance, you can customize the appearance (e.g. status line, default colors, selection colors) and reconfigure keyboard shortcuts.
Create comprehensive mind maps in practically no time
The interface of the app includes an intuitive layout where you can insert a multitude of elements into the mind map, such as a question or exclamation marks, stars (e.g. for ratings), light bulbs (e.g. for ideas), information signs, numbers, flags and smiley faces. It is possible to create a new mind map from scratch by using a template. Freeplane 1.8 Free Download Activator supports multiple tabs, so you can work on multiple projects at the same time.
- The program is free to download and use
- It has a high learning curve for non-expert users
- There are free add-ons that can increase the program’s functionality
- The program is not very easy to use
- still cleaning
- Great product. Comprehensive, not overly difficult to learn. At some point may become more intuitive for the average user. Updated on Jan 29, 2012
- problem with cnet download
- This program can literally bs used to map one’s mind. All one’s thoughts and information can be organized within it. I highly recommend it, and I hope they keep improving it.
- Note taking with freely positionable, unconnected nodes (post-it’s). Ordering ideas (nodes) into a hierarchy connected by lines (edges). Classifying nodes with metadata (attributes) and style types (system styles, user defined styles, level styles). Grouping nodes with visual containers (clouds) and accolade (summary node).
- Tasking with calendar and reminders; Password protecting of whole map and of individual nodes with DES encryption; Ease of use with inline-and dialog editors, object oriented main menu, context menu’s, multi-language support, spell checker, properties panel, drag& drop functionality, hot keys, options for batch execution, publishing, sharing and selectable preferences.
- Java 1.5 or above
- Windows All, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98, Vista
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: www.freeplane.org
- Author Freeplane Team
- Last version 1.8.11
What’s new in last version:
Filter hiding matching nodes with ancestors / descendants
Hide and show note panel tool bar using freeplane menu
Optionally ignore accents and diacritics in filter conditions
Keep white space inside the line in search and replace dialog
Set individual filter for each map view
Improvements for MacOS Menus
Use UTF-8 encoding for mind map files
Use emoticons from https://twemoji.twitter.com/ as icons
Use only svg icons, remove png icons when svg icons can be used
Hierarchical icons for subtrees
Fix copying text from clipboard
Scale icons in filter conditions
Make LaTeX line spacing configurable
Fix menu mnemonics
Do not output links twice copying nodes to clipboard
Allow to change positions of LINE shape connectors
New action: select nodes matching filter
Dark UI mode support (Look and feel and map template "Darcula")
Freeplane 1.8.3 Preview 01 Free Download Activator, Freeplane 1.8.2 For Windows Download, Freeplane 1.8.1 Full Version serial code, Freeplane 1.8.1 Preview 3 full version with keygen download free, Freeplane 1.8.1 Preview Activation Key, Freeplane 1.8.0 Full Version Activation Key, Freeplane 1.7.11 Pre-release 1 full version, Freeplane 1.7.10 Preview 10 full version, Freeplane 1.7.10 Preview 6 Registration key, Freeplane 1.7.10 Preview 4 Full Crack, Freeplane 1.7.8 Full Version Full Crack, Freeplane 1.7.7 full version free, Freeplane 1.7.6 Pre-release 2 keys, Freeplane 1.7.5 full version crack, Freeplane 1.7.4 Activator Free Download, Freeplane 1.7.4 Preview 4 pre-Activated Free Download, Freeplane 1.7.3 Full Version Registered, Freeplane 1.7.2 Preview 4 For Windows Download, Freeplane 1.6.16 Preview 03 patch, Freeplane 1.6.15 Free Crack