gMote 1.41 serial code is a very useful piece of software that can help you create and assign mouse gestures to various actions, such as opening a program or website. This type of tool can prove reliable for busy users who are accustomed to working with numerous applications at the same time, as it can considerably improve efficiency. The tool is wrapped in a clean interface with an intuitive layout where you can check out the default set of gestures and test or reconfigure them. Recording a new gesture can be done by drawing it with the mouse; you can select multiple programs in which you can use a specific gesture, as well as establish the default action for all of them.
gMote Activation Key
Record. Assign. Draw. Efficiency in three simple steps Quickly create mouse gestures that work in most programs with this easy-to-configure freeware. gMote 1.41 codes‘s dual-pane configuration interface makes it a snap to create and program mouse gestures. This program makes a good effort to help new users. On first run it reminds those who pass on the tutorial that it is always available in the Help menu. On start it also prompts to upgrade to the latest version.
Download gMote 1.41 Full Version Serial Key – Record. Assign. Draw. Efficiency in three simple steps Turns your phone into a remote control for your computer, allowing you to start and control movies and music at a distance. So, you can navigate back or forward in the web browser, pause the media player, open Windows Explorer, undo an action, maximize the current window, open a folder, activate a key combination or load a program, just to name a few possible actions for mouse gestures. They are active while gMote 1.41 Full Version license Key is running. It is also possible to minimize the app to the system tray.
- I disagree with the user reviews posted here. I think that gmote is very easy to understand and use. It saves time, no more having to click through multiple windows to get to where i want to be, it allows me to clear my desktop.
- The idea is sound; user-created mouse gestures for programs and browsers alike. I liked the idea of being able to use the same mouse gestures across multiple browsers and even customize some system tasks and program commands.
- Get StrokeIt – more features and less memory usage
- They didn’t always work. I found that the gestures had to be too precise and found myself wasting the time I was hoping to save my having to make the gesture multiple times. There could have bee better instructions or in-program tips/tutorials.
- Very clean.
- This is a brilliant application. The editor’s were spot on with their review. Mouse gestures in general are one of the pinnacle’s of a power user leetness. What took off inside the browser is ported extremely well to Windows. Nicely done!
gMote Full Version license Key allows you to record gestures (mouse motions) and assign them to frequently performed tasks. Use gestures to bring up programs, Web sites, control your browser, media player, and clipboard. You can even assign your own key combinations to a gesture – make text bold by drawing a ‘B’, lock your computer with an ‘L’ – it’s fully customisable and free. Version 1.31 is a bug-fixing release. Turns your phone into a remote control for your computer, allowing you to start and control movies…
- Homepage: www.handform.net
- Author Craig McMahon
- Last version 1.41
What’s new in last version:
NEW: send complex keystrokes
NEW: choose working directories for launched programs
NEW: more portability
NEW: toggle Window state using "Restore" action, from maximized to restored and back
FIXED: Alt+Win key combination
FIXED: various other things I've forgotten about
FIXED: gMote should now be OK in multi-monitor environments where the primary screen is on the right side.
FIXED: Problems with auto-update
NEW: Timeout feature. Using right button to draw gestures? You can still right-button-drag that file in Explorer by holding the cursor still a moment (see Options)
New compressed set format (sets from versions 1.20 and up will be converted automatically), and – at long last – gestures that have the ability to behave differently depending on the application you're using!
Full Chinese (Simplified) translation
Support for multi-monitor systems
gMote 1.4 cracked, gMote 1.32 premium, gMote 1.30 serial code, gMote 1.21 with keygen, gMote 1.10 with serial keys