Enable, disable and manage your Hosts file with ease HostsMan 4.7 cracked is a freeware software that lets you manage your Hosts file with ease, for your Windows PC! Features include an online update of hosts file, enable/disable usage of hosts file, open Hosts file with one click, merge two hosts files, built-in hosts editor and more. HostsMan precracked is free for non-commercial use only! Download HostsMan 4.7.105 license code Now! Features and Highlights
HostsMan For Windows 10 Download
Hosts files translate human-readable domain names–“yoursite.com”–to machine-readable IP addresses. HostsMan 4.7.105 For Windows Download is a free yet powerful and comprehensive tool for managing, merging, updating, disabling, editing, protecting, and duplicating hosts files from a single interface. It packs some useful extras, too. We chose to install HostsMan 4.7 Full Crack and its documentation but not the optional HostsServer, a local HTTP server for browsing with custom hosts files, or the HostsOptimizer, which is designed to prevent delays caused by the DNS Client Service. HostsMan pin‘s installer also gave us the option to disable our DNS Client Service and make a backup of our current hosts files on installation; we chose the latter option.
When we clicked the big H icon, HostsMan 4.7.105 Full Version pre-Activated disabled all hosts, turning the icon from green to red. Clicking the icon again toggled the hosts on and the icon back to green. We clicked the Folder icon and opened the HostsMan 4.7.105 setup editor, which displayed our hosts files in a list view. We were able to edit and modify these files in various ways, including directly editing IP addresses. We could even insert entries and type in comments. The Possible Hijacks button seemed interesting, and we like the ability to open hosts directly in Notepad.
- Allows you to create an exclusion list
- Allows you to create/restore backups of your hosts file
- Almost exclusively designed for network managers and system administrators
- Includes an automatic update service for your hosts file
- Provides you with a risk-free way to edit your hosts file
- Does it’s job well. Might be nice to have a compatible version running in the background in Vista/7 (needs admin rights to run so can’t run properly at startup). If you update manually now and then though it’s fine.Maybe the SHOUTING ‘bookerking’ ticked one of the ad blocking options – these are reported to block some sites falsely. Also if you have a customised hosts file for some reason (web dev, ad servers, corporate) and you don’t choose backup and the ‘Merge’ option it will cause problems.This is down to the knowledge of the user though, not a fault of the software as such – it does it’s job and pretty well. May be backup by default would be good rather than an option, an perhaps a warning?Certainly not justified calling it ‘HORRIBLE’.
- Works like a charm 🙂
- If legit website is redirected from a blocked ad website, it will not show up. Have to run as admin in order to enable. (will turn gray indicating hosts are disabled)
- Adds block rules to your Hosts file for known spyware, malware, and ad sites. Easy to use and lots of features with the included editor. Allows you to update and merge multiple hosts lists at once.
- es el unico que me ha solucionado los problemas de hijacks en el pc
- I’m not sure.
- I’ve used this for years without problems. This fixes some bugs & it works even better than ever.
Multiple maintenance tools
Integrated functions give you the possibility to check for errors in an attempt to have them fixed, as well as find duplicates for a slight boost in performance. An exclusion list can also be managed, and even have your IP replaced with a custom entry.
Create backups for more safety
For increased safety, the application also comes equipped with a backup manager, which is recommended to use before any changes are made. This brings up a different window, with intuitive controls and a preview section to identify the correct file.
- Author abelhadigital.com
- Last version 4.7.105
What’s new in last version:
added: Update Manager dialog now has the option to open local update source files in editor;
added: "Dan Pollock's hosts file" source;
changed: more information is displayed when hosts file is in use by other applications (Vista and later);
changed: updated URLs for "Peter Lowe's AdServers List" and "Malware Domain List" sources;
fixed: control of DNS Client service is broken;
fixed: "Export Hosts" always exports to zip file under Vista and later;
fixed: minor bugs.
added: more settings to update sources;
added: Backup Manager is now accessible from HostsMan Editor (cannot restore backups);
changed: improved compatibility with Windows 10;
changed: minor UI improvements;
fixed: access violation when deleting multiple sources in source manager;
fixed: some dialogs in HostsMan Editor may not work under Windows Vista and later;
added: import exclusion list by dropping file to the "Exclusion List" window;
HostsMan 4.7.105 Activation Code, HostsMan 4.6.103 Activator Free Download, HostsMan 4.5.102 Activation Code, HostsMan 4.4.101 Free Crack, HostsMan 4.3.100 full version free, HostsMan 4.3.99 full version serial keys, HostsMan 4.3.98 full version setup, HostsMan 4.2.97 full version crack, HostsMan 4.1.96 pre-Activated, HostsMan 4.0.95 Full Version portable, HostsMan 4.0.94 RC2 with serial keys, HostsMan 4.0.93 RC1 Activation Key, HostsMan 4.0.91 Beta 12 free download, HostsMan 4.0.91 Beta 11 full setup, HostsMan 4.0.90 Beta 10 with serial keys, HostsMan 4.0.88 Beta 9 full version serial keys, HostsMan 4.0.87 Beta 8 crack, HostsMan 4.0.86 Beta 7 Full Version key, HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta 6 Full Version key, HostsMan 4.0.84 Beta 5 pin