Windows startup screens tend to be dull and boring. Logon Studio allows you to change your startup screen with almost no effort. You only need to download and install this free program, and with a few clicks, you will have your startup screen changed. The program has dozens of predefined startup screens to choose from. You only need to double-click on your chosen image to set it as your default startup screen.
LogonStudio Registration Code
LogonStudio pre-Activated is a free program that allows users to change their Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 logon screens. It comes with several logon screens to choose from, along with thousands that are available online from Web sites, such as WinCustomize.com. It also includes an editor for creating your own logon screen. LogonStudio 1.51.12 full version serial keys is a very easy to use freeware tool designed specifically to allow users change their Windows logon screens. The application is extremely easy to use and you shall discover this from the first two clicks. The interface actually uses a very intuitive layout, while the main features of the program are nicely organized in a dedicated panel on the left side of the main window.
LogonStudio 1.51 Full Version license code is a free program that allows users to change their Windows 7, Vista and XP logon screens. It comes with several logon screens to choose from, along with thousands that are available online from Web sites such as WinCustomize.com. Allows users to edit, change, and apply new logon screens. Change your Windows logon screen with this free program Change your start-up screen! Stardock’s LogonStudio 1.51 portable is a program that allows Windows XP users to edit, change, and apply new logon screens. It comes with several logon screens to choose from along with thousands available on-line from websites such as WinCustomize.com. LogonStudio 1.51.12 full version (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.89 MB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 392 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
- Features ability to create your own design
- Easy to use
- You need to give your email address in order to download the program
- Inadequate help file
- Editing your own design is difficult
- I changed my mind about the program and when I removed the program, using the “Revo Uninstall program, there were over 2500 files left on my PC, which would have been there if I didn’t have the Revo Uninstall program.
- need more screans
- I like the images, but haveing to do my e-mails, desktop and internet seting was not worth it
- i t is free
- Pls tell me wht 2 do,,
- dont waste your time.. why would anyone pay a subscription fee for websites with misleading links to their new guests. yawn… snore
- good software.isnt much big.but works good the bottom line is i can choose any picture for my log on screen instead of that boring windows vistas default one.
Nevertheless, if you don’t like any of the built-in images, you have two options: you can click on the “Download” option on the program’s interface to go online and download any of the available models. On the other hand, you can create your own startup screen by selecting your preferred photo from your computer. Thus, you can use a photo of your family, your kids or your special ones to view it every time you start Windows.
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 width and 768 height
- 10MB free drive space
- 512MB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- Homepage: www.stardock.com
- Author Stardock Corporation
- Last version 1.51.12