McAfee is one of those brands that manage to give its customers a feeling of safety and security every time they read its name. McAfee Total Protection Full Version Serial Key is a security pack developed by this giant that offers us protection against viruses but is also focused on keeping our privacy and identity safe.
Tools available in this protection pack
Thanks to this pack of tools, users can browse the Internet without any worries, without being detected, infected or having their private and most sensitive information stolen:
McAfee Total Protection full download
Basically, Total Protection is the extension of McAfee Internet Security and includes all the proper antivirus functions such as detection and containment of trojans, viruses, spyware, rootkits and other malware. It is an antivirus system that uses all the advantages of its lesser relatives in order to secure a user's computer completely. Quarantine is effective and does not intrude into other processes currently run on a PC. The only downside I could find in the standard procedures of virus detection and elimination is the uncomfortably long time it takes to perform a full scan. But when is a full scan really fast?
McAfee did well but not great in real-world scan time tests. Its quick scan averaged 8 minutes, 8 seconds; that’s much slower than many competitors. The full scan took an average of 2 hours, 5 minutes, longer than many competitors by about half an hour.
|Security program||Boot time||Shutdown time||Scan time||MS Office performance||iTunes decoding||Media multitasking||Cinebench|
|Average of all tested systems (to date)||67.|
- Data encryption
- Standard functions are no different from McAfee Internet Security
- Built-in firewall
- Cloud backup storage
- For the money theres alot, alot better anti-virus software out there. However McAfee Total Protection 2011 will not let you down, or produce lag on your PC, it wont.. however I have been hacked on facebook and via email and I must say this program cant protect you or your passwords when it comes to that!
- comes with computer
- This does everything. I don’t mind the pop-ups every 10 minutes telling me that there is a new update ready as I like that Mcafee is updating that often. Makes me feel my computer is better protected. I never have a problem accessing web sites or downloading as I did with Norton. Norton also blocked my Windows Update and Mcafee does not.
- its well organized and its detection is great. it also has a clean interface.
- “too many inconsistencies throughout the rest of the suite to overlook benchmarks in favor of reputation.”Reputation? Maybe 10 years ago…but nobody uses this garbage now. Only reputation it has is horrible. Never forget 4/21/2010
- to slow and always got problem dont know why
A third testing lab, Dennis Technology Labs, had the worst news of the lot for McAfee. From its January 2011 test, in its Overall Protection test of high-end suites, Dennis Labs placed McAfee dead last out of 11, with an overall protection score of 54 percent. Dennis placed McAfee last in its Accuracy test, too. It’s fair to conclude that despite one glimmer of brightness for the future, McAfee has had a horrifically bad year when it comes to independent testing. While it is true that these tests are more of a snapshot in time than the final word on anything, they do provide us with a reasonable picture of the security field at a given moment. It’s just not McAfee’s moment. Conclusion McAfee has made good products in the past, and it may well do so again. However, the combined performance marks are a horror show, and there are too many inconsistencies throughout the rest of the suite to overlook benchmarks in favor of reputation. Give McAfee Total Protection 19.0 Full Version Serial Key 2012 a miss.
- 1 GHz processor or higher
- 512 MB RAM or higher for Windows XP
- 1 GB RAM or higher for Vista/Windows 7
- 500 MB of available free drive space
- Internet connection
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP64, Vista64, Windows 7 64, Windows 8 64, Windows 10 64
- Language English, Portuguese, Finnish, Czech, Spanish, Chinese, French, Swedish, German, Turkish, Italian, Polish, Danish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Greek, Norwegian
- Homepage: www.mcafee.com
- Author Intel Security (McAfee)
- Last version 19.0
We bought and downloaded the McAfee software within the past few months. My computer went down and it appears I lost my McAfee protection. How can I get it back?
You can get it back and it won’t be necessary to purchase a new license. You should login to your McAfee account, download your software and then run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
I had McAfee Total Protection installed on my PC. How do I get it back? I refreshed my PC and it removed my antivirus.
You can install this application using the Download button from the entry on Software Informer. Click the big green Download button and wait for the download to complete. Save the package to your Desktop to make it easy to find. Launch the setup and follow the instructions, and you will have the product installed on your computer.
How can I perform a bootscan in McAfee Total Protection licensed version?
In McAfee, go to Options or Preferences (doesn’t matter the version of the product), then reach the Scans section and setup a Scan on Boot process. Configure the additional parameters and accept/confirm the schedule, then when the PC will reboot, the SCAN will take place based on your settings. This is the easiest and simplest way to enable a bootscan in the application.
What’s new in last version:
With enhancements to its recently upgraded malware scanning engine – McAfee AM Core – first introduced with the 2013 line, McAfee’s 2014 PC products offer increased detection capabilities to protect against today’s most advanced threats. The new engine provides fast and efficient scanning and real-time intelligence to help dynamically defend against the latest digital dangers, including zero-day threats, keyloggers, and Trojans, while minimizing the impact on users’ systems. Specific product components have also been reengineered in the 2014 line to improve scanning speed by reducing the size of threat signature files and better CPU utilization.
McAfee Total Protection 2014 Full Version key, McAfee Total Protection 2012 keygen