And one of the best ones is definitely Outlook 2019, the new version of the email client developed by Microsoft as a comprehensive part of its Office suite. Nobody should be surprised that it belongs to a family of programs focused on our productivity because, despite being considered mainly as an email client, its functions go much beyond this concept, becoming a personal information manager with calendar, contact organizer, note taking and task list functions.
What can I do with Microsoft Outlook free download on my PC?
Well, just like with any decent email client for Windows, with this program you’ll be able to carry out tasks such as the following:
Microsoft Outlook pre-Activated Free Download
For $99 a year, subscribe to the Office 365 Home edition to share Microsoft’s productivity apps with four other family members. Or, for $149.99, you can just buy outright the Office Home and Student 2016 for PC edition, which includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Or available all by itself: If you don’t need the other Office apps, you can download Microsoft Outlook 2016 16.0.6741.2048 Activation Code 2016 separately for $129.99. The standalone Outlook for Windows includes bug fixes and improvements but not the next major edition of software, like you get with the subscription. The standalone version also doesn’t include OneDrive services and Skype. But, really, for 20 bucks more, why wouldn’t you just buy the whole Office suite?
One of the most popular email clients that supports multiple accounts and provides support for different protocols, featuring a built-in calendar and an address book Microsoft Outlook 2016 For Windows Download is designed to help you focus on what’s important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. It includes many features to enhance your communication abilities. Respond faster with inline replies, flag, delete, or mark your messages read or unread with handy commands in the message list, and quick glance at your schedule, an appointment, or details about someone you’re emailing.
- Text heavy interface may be overwhelming
- Works with web-based e-mail accounts
- Includes features for scheduling, tracking appointments
- Simple interface makes managing e-mail easy
- Scrolling required to access some folders
Syncs across Outlook platforms: You can access your Outlook email anywhere you can find Microsoft’s email app: On your Android phone and iPhone, through the Microsoft Office 365 suite, or via outlook.live.com.
The desktop version is pricey: If you need the official Microsoft software for Exchange, Outlook is it. And if you want a standalone email app instead of using your browser, Outlook is a solid choice. Otherwise, it’s hard to justify spending $129.99 on an email program. The good news is, the Outlook apps are free.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 2 GB RAM
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer
- The current version of Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET 3.5
- Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7 64, Windows 8 64, Windows 10 64
- Homepage: office.microsoft.com
- Author Microsoft Corporation
- Last version 2016 16.0.6741.2048