Pinnacle VideoSpin full version crack is a free video editing application that allows you to create and edit basic movies in a snap. Even though it lacks many professional features and sophistication you may find in any paid application, Pinnacle VideoSpin 22.214.171.1249 free download really does a pretty good job compared with most free video tools. As any free utility it also has limitations: for instance, you cannot import videos from DV camcorders or edit audio files except for levels, it has no video effects, you can only export to AVI, Flash, Real or MPEG-1 format. The user interface is simple and intuitive, but you cannot adjust its size, which is really uncomfortable.
Pinnacle VideoSpin with serial keys
What is more, the program is full of advertisements, so you have to be very careful when clicking on something. A good thing about this program is the great number of transitions it offers, and a handful of title templates that you can customize as you wish. It allows you to import audio files to use them as a soundtrack, and also upload videos directly to YouTube or Yahoo in few simple steps. For only fifteen days, you will be able to output in DivX, MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 format to your hard drive. After that, you will have to purchase the set of codecs for $15 or pay $5 for each individual codec.
Download Pinnacle VideoSpin 2.0 For Windows 10 Download – Allows you to create your own movie clips in minutes using your own videos and pictures VideoSpin allows you to create and edit videos and output them to a variety of formats. Key features include: Overall, Pinnacle VideoSpin 2.0 Full Version Free Download is an easy to use application with a simplistic design that is tailored towards new users. The application supports most popular formats and users can edit together photos and videos to sound effects and background music in order to create video presentations.
- Easy to use
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Full of advertisements
- Lots of transitions and templates
- You can not edit audio files or import videos from DV camcoders
- The size of the interface ican not be adjusted
- No video effects
- Supported video formats include: AVI (DV AVI), MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX and WMV.
- Supported audio formats include: Dolby 2CH, MPEG-1 Layer 2 and MP3 Audio.
- Simple design.
- Attractive user interface.
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz or higher recommended). Intel Pentium HT or AMD Athlon 2.4 GHz or 1.6 GHz Dual core required for Windows Vista
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended). 1 GB required for Vista (2 GB recommended).
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB recommended
- 150 MB of disk space to install software.
- Windows All, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: www.corel.com
- Author Pinnacle Systems Inc
- Last version 126.96.36.1999
I’m making a video of the medley on the Beatles album Abbey Road. I write the titles in for each song, but when I get to the song “The End” this gets automatically changed to Swedish “Slut” which means the end as in the end of the movie. How to get rid of this auto-correction feature?
Unfortunately, the Pinnacle VideoSpin program doesn’t have such a function. There is no information about this neither on the Internet nor the developer’s website. Because of this, it seems that the behavior that you encounter could be caused by a third party application that you have installed on your computer. To fix this issue, you need to manually close the application in question in order to complete your movie.
Can you help me turn a video upside down with Pinnacle VideoSpin?
Drag your video on My Movie working box and right click on them. Select Open Effects Toolbox and there will appear a series of effects that you can apply to your video. On Category box choose Studio HD RTFx and on Effects box select Rotate. Click OK. On the Rotation box type 180 and click on Add New Effect button from the left. Your video will be turned upside down.